Registration for this event is now open!
According to the EAGE Board decision, participation for all Ukrainian scientists and specialists in this event, as well as in other EAGE events around the world, is free of charge.
To develop our conferences you can pay the registration fee voluntarily in one of the following ways, as well as use THE EAGE UKRAINE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND
Registration will not be accepted unless accompanied by full payment. After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a registration confirmation e-mail, which should be exchanged on-site for a badge if a valid/unique e-mail address is supplied.
Online Registration Fees
Conference fees include paper publication and organizational expenses. The cost of accommodation, meals and social programs are not included. Total fee per paper (maximum number of paper co-authors is 5):
Young Participants – 60 EUR/1500 UAH;
Other Participants – 110 EUR/3000 UAH.
- 1. For participants from Ukraine the most convenient way will be to pay in UAH to Privatbank Card – 5169 3305 1641 1326 (ФОП Божежа Д.М) Please indicate your Paper ID, name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers.
2. It is also optionally possible to pay to a Ukrainian bank account in UAH or EUR using the details below. Payment to bank account:
|Наименование получателя: |
БОЖЕЖА Д.М. ФОП
Код получателя: 2825801094
Счет в формате согласно стандарту IBAN:
Название Банка: АТ КБ “ПРИВАТБАНК”
Bozhezha D.M. FOP (Company Name)
UA383052990000026004046808577 (IBAN Code)
JSC CB “PRIVATBANK”, 1D HRUSHEVSKOHO STR., KYIV, 01001, UKRAINE (Name of the bank)
PBANUA2X (Bank SWIFT Code)
UA 02219 Koltsova blvd. 14D, 531 (Company address)
400886700401 (Account in the correspondent bank)
COBADEFF (SWIFT Code of the correspondent bank)
Commerzbank AG, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Correspondent bank)
3. Payment by Contract.
If you need a contract, in the case of payment from an organization or institution, contact us by sending us details for the contract (Name of the organization, the head of the organization, details of the organization) to email@example.com . In response, we will send a preliminary contract for approval by your accounting department.
Cancellation and Changes Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 30 September 2022: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of 500 UAH (€ 20) per person.
- Cancellation received on or after 30 September 2022: No refund will be made.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost a € 10 administration fee, plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member).
EAGE cannot be held liable for non attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE’s liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.
Invitation letters for visa purposes will be issued to those who have registered and paid.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org case you need an invitation letter. In order to obtain an invitation letter, the online invitation letter request form must be completed.
Please note that EAGE cannot guarantee the usability of an invitation letter. Please refer to the nearest consulate in your country of residence for specific visa requirements.
We advise delegates who require a visa to start their application process three months prior to the event as in specific cases the visa process may be lengthy (up to two months).