Registration for this event is now open!
Registration will not be accepted unless accompanied by full payment. After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a registration confirmation e-mail, which should be exchanged on-site for a badge if a valid/unique e-mail address is supplied.
Online Registration Fees
|Registered and Paid||Until 1 November 2021||From 1 November 2021|
|CONFERENCE FULL REGISTRATION|
|EAGE Member(1)||5000 UAH (€ 150)||6700 UAH (€ 200)|
|Non-member||5700 UAH (€ 170)||7400 UAH (€ 220)|
- Members please note: To qualify for the member registration fee, your EAGE membership dues must have been paid and confirmed at the time of registration.
- To qualify for the free student registration fee:
• The student must pay publication fee 1700 UAH (€ 50).
• Students must be enrolled in a full time study programme at a recognized university or institute
• The registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrolment
EAGE reserves the right to cancel the short course(s), workshop or hackathon due to low participation. In this case, payment will be refunded in full.
- Payment to Privatbank Card – 5169 3305 1641 1326 (ФОП Божежа Д.М) Please indicate your Paper ID, name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers.
2.Payment to bank account:
|Наименование получателя: |
БОЖЕЖА Д.М. ФОП
Код получателя: 2825801094
Счет в формате согласно стандарту IBAN:
Название Банка: АТ КБ “ПРИВАТБАНК”
Bozhezha D.M. FOP (Company Name)
UA383052990000026004046808577 (IBAN Code)
JSC CB “PRIVATBANK”, 1D HRUSHEVSKOHO STR., KYIV, 01001, UKRAINE (Name of the bank)
PBANUA2X (Bank SWIFT Code)
UA 02219 Koltsova blvd. 14D, 531 (Company address)
400886700401 (Account in the correspondent bank)
COBADEFF (SWIFT Code of the correspondent bank)
Commerzbank AG, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Correspondent bank)
4. Payment by Contract.
If you need a contract, in the case of payment from an organization or institution, contact us by sending us details for the contract (Name of the organization, the head of the organization, details of the organization) to firstname.lastname@example.org . In response, we will send a preliminary contract for approval by your accounting department.
Cancellation and Changes Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 10 November 2021: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of 600 UAH (€ 20) per person.
- Cancellation received on or after 10 November 2021: No refund will be made.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost a € 10 administration fee, plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing a registration from a member to a non-member).
EAGE cannot be held liable for non attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is cancelled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE’s liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.
Invitation letters for visa purposes will be issued to those who have registered and paid.
Please contact us via email@example.com case you need an invitation letter. In order to obtain an invitation letter, the online invitation letter request form must be completed.
Please note that EAGE cannot guarantee the usability of an invitation letter. Please refer to the nearest consulate in your country of residence for specific visa requirements.
We advise delegates who require a visa to start their application process three months prior to the event as in specific cases the visa process may be lengthy (up to two months).